Unleashing the Pwn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Hardcore Pwnography Forums.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to our Home Page

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KorlenNakcohh
Admin
Admin
KorlenNakcohh

Welcome to our Home Page Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to our Home Page   Welcome to our Home Page EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:06 pm

Welcome to the Hardcore Pwnography homepage!!!

Its good to see you all here, let me tell you a little bit about how things work.

-This is a sith aligned guild, a PVP sith aligned guild. That does not mean we will not do end game things. This means that our sole purpose is to PVP.
- This is an EST guild, CT and Pacific are welcome here as well though.
- We are dedicated to learning as much as we can with the information we are given
- When this game is release everyone will know a class they want, and know how to play it well
- Drama free zone, we expect no petty fights, keep in /tells

The core idea is to have fun playing this game. If you have had a bad time playing MMO's before then now is the time to start fresh.

If you like to PVP, then you have come to the right place, and I hope to see you among my ranks.

Currently I am Looking for someone to co run this guild/whatever you want to call it.

If you have a decent amount of experience with this type of thing, or know how one is run, and how to deal with people, then message me using the forum boards.

I hope everyone coming here is having a good time putting in their input, and learning as much as they can about the upcoming TOR MMO.

Good luck to all of you who go your seperate ways.

Korlen Nakcohh
Back to top Go down
https://hardcorepwnography.forumotion.com

Welcome to our Home Page
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleashing the Pwn :: Pwnography Topics :: Pwnography News and Events-
Jump to: